Saturday, April 10, 2010

"Shirt 'chute flyin"

April 9th, 2010- I was in my old neighborhood I was in back before 2nd grade. DJ was there with me. I remember throwing a basketball around, me attempting to shoot some hoops, and failing to make any of them. It was extremely windy outside. I took this to my advantage, pulled my shirt out so the wind would catch the inside of it, got a running start, and started flying forward around 4 feet off the ground. I kept trying to do this without it ending due to lack of the wind's force in my shirt, as I felt like I could fly around wherever and for however long I wanted once I got started.

There was another vivid dream I had last night as well, though I put off writing this for too long today and forget. If it comes back to me, I'll update this entry with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment