Sunday, May 16, 2010

Impaled in the Crotch? :|

May 3rd, 2010- This one started in the woods in the back of the log home I used to live in. I was just walking around the woods, and I ended up in the next door neighbor's back yard, which was a large hill (I used to sled there). I walked up the side of the yard to the side of the house, where there was a woman doing yard work. I walked past her trying to find my way back to the road so I could get back to my house. The front yard was full of water, docks, and obstacles. As I stood there, shocked at what I was seeing, a very old woman approached me. I don't remember anything she said, but she led me onto a part of the dock which came to an end. I had to overcome the obstacle to pass the water and return to dry land, and be on my way back to my home. The obstacle required me to pass this wide area of water by using some sort of things that were floating in the water. I ended up bypassing all of that by just jumping over it. No head start or anything, I just ended up successfully jumping over 15 feet of water, so that was one way to do it, haha. I headed back to my home, coming from the bottom part of the woods at the back of the house. I heard something going on. As I neared, I began to see there was some type of war going on at my home, and there were tons of humanoid figures attacking others. These humanoid figures seemed like a mix of hm… orcs, goblins, aliens, and humans. Something like that. I continued to come closer to the house, but was then attacked by 3 of the humanoids. I tried to defend myself, but two of them held me still as the third one took a spear of some sort and impaled me in the crotch. I felt a strong force of pressure in that area as this happened, and then the dream ended.

How lovely. I sure hope I never end up getting impaled in the crotch!

No comments:

Post a Comment