Saturday, May 1, 2010

Shaved head skating Clag.

April 30th, 2010- This dream must have been a combination of past memories. I was at David Johnson's house, hanging out with him and a few other people. Me and a couple others were skateboarding on David's driveway. One of those people was the Youtube user Enminem, haha. He was trying to teach me how to do some tricks correctly, as I was failing since I hadn't skated in years. Brandon Tischbein was there as well. We had just attempting a couple of tricks that ended at the end of the driveway, and were walking back up. We both starting dancing as we walked back up the driveway, haha. When up there, David's mom came out of the house wearing what appeared to be a blonde, long haired wig that looked really weird on her, haha. Apparently I had a shaved head and had been wearing a hat, but took it off, and David's mom noticed something on my head. When she looked closer, she then told me someone had been writing stuff on my head. She headed inside to find something to wash it off with, and the dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment