Saturday, June 5, 2010

Soul fighting

There are 4 parts to this dream, but I'm only posting the first part that had nothing to do with the other parts.

June 1st, 2010
- Don't remember much from this dream. It was all over the place. It was sort of like series of dreams, but they all wove together in some way. The first part I remember is being with a few people from marching band plus a couple other random people. I'm guessing we were on our way to a marching band competition, but were stopped and were doing something else at the moment. Somehow the St. Louis Gateway Arch came into the picture. It was possible to get to the top of some structure placed under it, which I noticed was 'sucking people up' into the very top middle of the structure, which had a black opening (when the 'door' was open). Apparently it was for people to do some sort of fights or something. The people who were with me wanted to go fight (I had no idea if it meant for fun or not), but I told them I didn't want to join them. I eventually found out that you fight with your soul. The people around me started telling me that I had a weak soul, so I agreed I would fight against their souls all in fun, as I wanted to prove my soul could kick their soul's ass. We all ended up being 'summoned' into the opening in the top of the arch, where our souls were pretty much just black orbs inside of this big space. They all went for me. I don't remember how, but I ended up completely destroying all of them at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment