Saturday, November 13, 2010

Wanted by stormtroopers

November 12th, 2010- While having this dream, I felt like it was supposed to be me living a memory, with some added stuff. Though, that memory never existed, as much as I thought it had in my dream. Anyway, I only remember select parts of it. I know that I started out by myself. The part that had nothing to do with the 'memory' was that I was apparently 'wanted' by stormtroopers. Lacey showed up at one point, also letting me know that there were stormtroopers patrolling the streets of my neighborhood, so I had to try harder to keep myself out of sight. The actual 'memory' part started when the Wileys showed up at my house while I was sleeping, wanting to go out to eat with Lacey and me. They didn't let me get ready, even though I told them I needed to shower and get ready because I was pretty smelly, haha. The dream ended while we were on our way to go out to eat. Darn, no exciting stormtrooper business of any sort!

No comments:

Post a Comment